Thanks for considering hosting an event at PLACE, be it an educational workshop, class, concert, or other community gathering! We’re eager to learn more.
Please take some time to explore the different spaces we have available on the property, read the information below, and then fill out the form below with information about your event.
- We ask that no pets besides service animals be brought to PLACE.
- We are a tobacco-free space (except for pre-approved use as offering during ceremony), we ask that all tobacco smokers use the cob benches outside the gate.
- PLACE is working to be ADA-certified. In the meantime, we have steps leading up to the barn main event space. While our bathroom is about 6” short of being ADA approved, it has accommodated wheelchairs in the past.
- We strive to have a zero-waste space as a sustainability center, and ask that you acknowledge our Pack-IN, Pack-OUT policy and haul out any trash and recycling produced at the event. We can set up a garbage and recycling bag for you to take with you. At this stage of our new compost system install, we unfortunately cannot accept compostables either.
- For amplified music events, we ask that the music stop at 10pm latest on weekdays (including Sunday), and 12am latest on Friday and Saturday.
- Promotion: Although we will promote public events on our website, Facebook, Instagram, and in our seasonal newsletter, PLACE is not responsible for generating attendance. We will create a Facebook event for you once all event details are confirmed. Additionally, please send us any physical flyers or posters you’d like us to post up on our community board at PLACE.