Thanks for considering hosting an event at PLACE, be it an educational workshop, class, concert, or other community gathering! We’re eager to learn more.
Please take some time to explore the different spaces we have available on the property, read the information below, and then fill out the form below with information about your event.
- We ask that no pets besides service animals be brought to PLACE.
- We are a tobacco-free space (except for pre-approved use as offering during ceremony), we ask that all tobacco smokers smoke outside the PLACE gate.
- PLACE is working to be ADA-certified. In the meantime, we have steps leading up to the barn main event space. While our bathroom is about 6” short of being ADA approved, it has accommodated wheelchairs in the past.
- We strive to have a zero-waste space as a sustainability center, and ask that you acknowledge our Pack-IN, Pack-OUT policy and haul out any trash and recycling produced at the event. Please bring your own garbage and recycling bags for you to use and take with you. At this stage of our new compost system install, we unfortunately cannot accept compostables either.
- We ask that you please be responsible for leading the set-up and clean-up of your event. We will have one or more volunteers on hand to offer support.
- For amplified music events, we ask that the music stop at 10pm latest on weekdays (including Sunday), and 12am latest on Friday and Saturday. Barn doors shut by 10:30pm.
- Promotion: Although we will promote public events on our website, social media, and in our seasonal newsletter, PLACE is not responsible for generating attendance. We will create a Facebook event for you once all event details are confirmed. Please also send or drop off any physical flyers or posters you’d like us to post up on our community board at PLACE.
- Financial Payout: If your event is expected to generate income, we aim to pay you/your organization via PayPal within 3 business days after the event.
- Please note that we’re a volunteer run nonprofit organization, and allow a window of at least 2-3 days for us to get back to the event request.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org